Thursday, September 10, 2009

restarting of the 30 days of happiness...

Day 1
September 10th, 2009

My hapiness today comes from two things one is the hope that somehow or another writing about what makes me happy each day will help get me out of my state a depression. and Two is what I am planning for Haileys 1st bithday. I wish that my original plan for her could go through just a small get together with my and my husbands friends at our apartment, or at least having her dad there. But that is NOT going to happen, so I have to get over that. I am planning a cupcake theme cake and ice cream party. Here is a pic of the cake I am going to attept to make:[pink+skull+giant+cupcake.jpg]

Instead or black pink and white as the colors I will be using all different colors to make it more "child friendly"

1 comment: