Sunday, September 13, 2009

30 days of happiness....

Day 3
September 12, 2009


Yesterday was my first day of work, and well it was work. I have never worked retail of any kind and by the end of the day my feet were killing me. I actually really liked it... I handed out samples of the new Jessica Simpson fragrance Fancy Love; assisted restocking Coach handbags, Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secret lotions and body sprays; I even helped someone pick out clothes that matched (not really in my job description or even in my line of work but whatever). Anyways, after a long 6 hours of being away from Hailey I was so happy to get to see her again and she was just as, if not more, happy to see me! I wish I had a picture to show you of our little reunion but I don't and even if I did I don't have a cord for my camera right now :( (that explains why my bog is so bare lately). My happy moment was seeing my daughter happy to see me!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a good day at work. Its a huge deal! It will be good to have something to keep your mind off things.
    You know, if you need a way to upload your pictures without a cord you could get a memory card reader, it plugs into your usb port. We got one off ebay for 0.99 cents when our cord died. Works great!

    ReplyDelete