Tuesday, September 22, 2009

30 days of happiness....

I had my first interview today for a job that I have been dreading to get. I know that I have to get a job but I wish I didn't have to. Well, I thought I did very badly... I haven't had a job in almost three years and I have never had a real interview before. I was extremely nervous and scared... My eyes filled up with tears a few times... the interviewer actually told me a few times to loosen up. With that said I could not believe it when they offered me the job. It is only part time but I am looking at it as a starting point. A part time job Monday through Friday will get me use to being away from Hailey more than just one day a week like I am now. So I'm happy that I got a job that will help bring income into my Mom's household. (This job by no means will allow me to afford my own place or even car at this point.)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kendal!! I know this is a mixed blessing, but still a blessing for the time. I pray that one day soon, this job will not be necessary. Meanwhile, I hope that it goes well for both you and Hailey.

    ReplyDelete