Monday, September 14, 2009

30 days of happiness....

Day 5
September 14, 2009

Hailey has begun weaning... I know that once you start feeding your baby any food you can officially say that you have begun weaning. But she has finally taken an interest in eating food along with only nursing to go to sleep and only when I am around. My sister is watching her when I go to work and for obvious reasons cannot nurse her to sleep. She is still waking up every few hours at night to nurse but once I get her her own bed I think she will stop. I am hoping to be completely done breastfeeding by the end of this year, and I think I am making good progress.

The food she has shown interest in liking so far are pasta salad, rice, cheerios, watermelon, scrambled eggs.. and some others but her most favorite it toast. She absolutly loves toast. I have a picture to upload but it might take me a few hours maybe even a couple days, but I will post one on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment