Tuesday, December 30, 2008

chrismtas 2008

This year we went to Micah's hometown to celebrate the birth of Christ with his family. It was Hailey's first Christmas, although I'm pretty sure we were more excited than she was about it. Here is a picture of her on Christmas morning.


Visiting family is sometimes stressful especially with a big family, there are so many schedules to work around. When we visit family we consider it our vacation, since we do not live by either of our families. Most of the time it's not what a vacation is suppose to be at all, there's hardly any relaxing and I think I stress more than when I am at home, everyone plans everything before asking if it would work around our schedule. We ended up only having 2 days where we could do what we wanted. I'm not just saying this about his family because my family is worse at it. and yet among all the chaos we still had a good time!


This picture was taken at one of our family dinners... I will post a blog just about it. It was a night of family, food and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment