Wednesday, December 10, 2008

there's always a first

This year has gone by so fast! My husband will be deploying soon and my daughter is almost 3mo old... I cannot even fathom the amount of love I have for my family! I thank God everyday for them.


Micah will be deploying soon... and as much as it hurts my heart for him to leave, I know that it is something he has to do, not something he wants to do. I will think about the positive points of him leaving.... I will have to tell you later as I can't think of ANY right now. But in the mean time we will be spending as much time as we can with each other doing the things that we love. I try so hard each day to make him happy and to keep the house orderly so when he comes home from a stressful day at work he can relax in peace. I know I don't always meet even my own cleaning standards but seeing our daughter smile and hearing her sounds of excitement when I talk, sing and play with her comes way before tidying up the house.

With only knowing each other for 2 and a half months it amazes to me that I know Hailey as well as I do. If something hurt or scared her, if she's tired, hungry or just flat out wants her mom I know the difference in the sound of her cry. She is growing up so fast (too fast for my liking)! I cherish every moment I spend with her and every time she wants to be held I just have to remember that in a short while she will be squirming out of my arms trying to crawl after Dixie. Although it breaks my heart to even think of that, I do acknowledge it will happen someday.

1 comment:

  1. You are so young!!! You have a beautiful daughter and a wonderful family...:-)

    I wish you the best for your life and a good start for your blog:-)


    Kisses from Greece

    ReplyDelete