Thursday, December 11, 2008

climbin'

Me and my husband love to go Rock Climbing. We go at least once a week if not more to the local indoor rock gym. I am a very new rock climber since I was pregnant the entire year and then had to recover before I was able to do any sort of physical exercise. With that being said I have only been climbing for about a month and a half Micah and our climbing buddies on the other hand have been climbing since the beginning of the summer. (They are a lot better than I am!) It is a total blast! Anyways yesterday I got an early Christmas present from Micah my very first pair of rock climbing shoes! I got a pair of Evolv DEFY's.



They are the most comfortable rock climbing shoes I have ever put on and if you have ever used rock climbing shoes you know that they are not comfortable at all!


On a side note I bought an exercise ball to help with loosing my "baby weight" and it is really working. I've been exercising with it everyday this week and when I am doing things that involve sitting down I sit on the ball, like when I am folding laundry or typing a blog. I would recommend one for anyone who wants to work on their core, balance and all over muscle tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment