Friday, January 30, 2009

new year

Yes, I know that it is now thirty days into the new year but I've had a busy month. I don't have a new years resolution but I have a goal to finish loosing my baby weight by the end of July, when Micah comes home, and I can proudly say that I am over half way there! I tried extremely hard while Micah was gone this past month to exercise everyday and to make healthy food choices. I have a few exercise goals for while he is on cruise such as the Wounded Warrior 5k and the March of Dimes March for Babies in April. As well as attending a stroller class 3 times a week, starting at the end of February. I love being active and want to encourage my daughter from the very beginning to have an active and healthy lifestyle.

Micah came home last week, after being gone for about a month and it is really starting to sink in that he will be deploying in two and a half weeks. As the deployment is rapidly approaching us, I am trying my hardest to not think about it because I don't want our last 2 weeks together bombarded with stress and sad emotions. I want our last 2 weeks to be happy and wonderful so we can think about all the good times we had with each other while we are apart. I don't like saying goodbye's, I hate them. I really do. Having to say 'goodbye' or 'see ya' later' to the person you love even if it is just for a 6 months, sucks. I am hoping time will go by fast!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss goal! You inspire me!! My heart goes out to you and Micah. You are strong people to do what you do. Both of your jobs are so important and so appreciated. We will pray that God will make time sweet and precious while you are together. And that it will seem to pass quickly while you are apart.

    ReplyDelete