Sunday, January 31, 2010

hailey update

Well, Hailey is now 16 months old and she is not slowing down! She has and adventurous heart and wants to explore everything. She loves to climb up on anything... including ladders. She is talking non-stop saying... mama, shoes, foof (food), doggin (doggie), fish, up, down, bath, bye-bye, bye-gus (bye-guys) hi, how go (hows it going?), ni-night, ni-night tm (ni-night time), tis (kiss), and top (stop) {this one is in a long dragged out annoyed tone. Those are all I can think of off the top of my head. She's gorwing up so fast!







2 comments:

  1. Just as cute as always. She seems like she is soooo much fun to be with. I wish her and Adah could hang out! They could yammer away with each other. Adah is pretty much a non-stop talker, too. If it wasn't so cute, I might go crazy. It feels like a small taste of the chatty-ness to come:) I love the ladder picture, she looks like she is on a MISSION! Nothin' is going to stop that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so tall and her hair is so long! I love the pictures. I put one of them as the background on my desktop at work. Thanks for posting them! Give her a kiss and a hug for us-Lindsey

    ReplyDelete