Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ready for 2010

This year has been full of ups and downs, mainly downs but at somepoint its has to go back up and I am just waiting for it to happen. I found out that life really doesnt happen the way you think it will. I never once thought that I'd be a single mom by the end of 2009.

But we are doing very well Hailey and I. We had an awesome Christmas with my family, and we are hoping for a fun filled new years.

I am ready to start my new life and the new year.

4 comments:

  1. Kendal,

    It is good to hear how you and Hailey are doing. I know it has been a difficult year and I am glad that you are able to look at the next year with hope. I have a Christmas card and birthday card for Hailey (very late I know, but I figured better late than never). Could I have your new address? I would love to be able to send them to you. Know that we are thinking about you and hope this year is full of peace and grace.
    Love, Lindsey
    email: jacobandindsey@hotmail.com
    P.S. Also, if you have any recent pics of Hailey we always really enjoy seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendal,
    Happy New Year to you and Hailey. We love you and miss you both very much. I second Lindsey's request for more pictures:)

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, that email address isn't working I put an L in your name as well but that didnt go through either... ??

    ~Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevermind I tried it again and it worked!

    ReplyDelete