Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of july

I am extremely grateful to those who fought and those who still fight to preserve our freedom! Thank you to my loving husband for serving his country so proudly. I love and miss you!
This is how I celebrated my independence this year:

We were packing our lunch for our day at the beach and Hailey in her new favorite spot to race towards when I am getting something from the fridge... (Yes, I do put a sponge roller in her little pony-tail or it stands straight up!)She's becoming a good little helper, she keeps the door open for me...

Hailey loves the water! I'm lucky to have friends who help me with her at the beach.

Hailey wasn't very interested in the Fireworks... all the little kids holding glow sticks were a lot more entertaining for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment